Did you know that pets need to have their teeth cleaned professionnally on a regular basis, just like humans? Prevention is key!
Why? Because gingivitis and dental disease are painful and can make them lose their teeth.
Did you also know that animals do not complain when they are in pain? They are just less active than before.
We recommended a teethcleaning for you companion? Now is the time to get the job done all through February.
You are not sure if he or she needs it at this time? Come meet one of our veterinarians. He or she will assess his teeth and his mouth's health.
At the same time, you can ask us how we celebrate dentistry month.
- Hôpital vétérinaire de l'Est inc., Montreal, Anjou
- À mon chat, À mon chien, Hôpital vétérinaire inc., Boucherville
- Hôpital vétérinaire du Richelieu inc., Beloeil
- Clinique vétérinaire Au Pied du Mont inc., Sainte-Julie
- Clinique vétérinaire Rivière-des-Prairies inc., Montreal, Rivière-des-Prairies
- Clinique vétérinaire De Lille inc., Montrel, St-Michel district
- Clinique vétérinaire St-Jean-Baptiste inc., Montreal, Pointe-aux-Trembles
- Clinique vétérinaire de Lyon inc., Longueuil
COVID-19: Deconfinement measures
June 22nd 2020
It is with great pleasure that we resume our activities in all of Groupe vétérinaire Monvet inc.'s facilities. Rest assured that we will continue to apply strict hygiene and social distancing measures to limit the spread of the virus and to protect the population and our teams. These measures take into account the latest recommendations from the government and from Quebec's Veterinary Medical Association.
Here are the measures implemented:
- When you enter the clinic, please rub your hands with the disinfectant gel available to you.
- Before going any further, we will ask you to answer the following questions:
- Have you experienced symptoms compatible with Covid-19 in the past 14 days: fever, cough, headache, difficulty breathing, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, muscle pain, etc.?
- Have you traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
- Have you contacted anyone with Covid-19 or waiting for the result of a Covid-19 test in the past 14 days?
- Did you get in touch with someone you know who would answer yes to any of the 3 previous questions in the past 14 days? Did this person take care of your pet during the same period?
- If you answered yes to any of those questions, you will have to wait outside while we take care of your pet. A member of our team will go pick it up and bring to the veterinarian. He or she will then contact you by phone.
- If you answered no to all of the questions asked, you can enter the clinic, but under certain conditions. Here they are:
- Only one person per animal will be allowed to come in.
- You should wear a mask or face cover at all times. If you do not have one, you will have to wait outside or in an examination room. We will then communicate by phone.
- You will have to respect the 2 meters distance at all times with your entourage, unless the physical space does not allow it (eg examination room). If you are not comfortable with the distance being too short, let us know. The veterinarian will be happy examine your pet with an animal health technician.
- You will need to wash your hands with soap as soon as you enter the examination room.
- We will limit the duration of the consultation to 15 minutes in your presence. If more time is required, we will take the animal to another room and contact you by telephone subsequently.
- Any personal object belonging to the animal will not be allowed in the clinic.
We would like to thank our customers for their patience, understanding and kindness to our teams during the difficult period we have just gone through. As this is not yet over, we must continue to be vigilant. Please know that we are aware of the inconvenience caused by the extraordinary measures put in place and that we are sorry for it. Despite everything, we are very happy to welcome you back on the premises.
The entire team of the Monvet Veterinary Group inc.
- Preventive medicine
- Exotic animals
- Small mammals
Surgery and physiotherapy
- Standard and laser surgery
- Sterilization (neutering and spay)
- Dental care
- Teeth cleanings
- Dental extractions
Imaging and laboratory
- Digital radiography
- Companion animal food
- Prescription food
- Companion animal treats
- Weight loss program
- Small mammal and bird food
Boarding and additional services
- Boarding for companion animals
- Boarding for small mammals
- Nail trimming
- Nail covers installation