COVID-19: Measures implemented to limit spreading
March 19th, 2020
During this difficult period, we want to inform you that all of Groupe vétérinaire Monvet inc.’s facilities are open. However, some of them will change their opening hours. Please verify this information before coming.
We follow the Quebec government's recommendations to ensure the security of our employees, our clients, the public and our patients. Thus, we will limit our clients access to our facilities.
Here are the measures implemented:
- Do not come if you have respiratory symptoms or if you have traveled outside Canada in the preceding 14 days. Call us to discuss how we can help your animal.
- We prioritize sick animals and postpone all other types of appointments to a later date. To get more information on this subject, please contact your usual clinic.
- Consultations for clients coming by car will be like a « drive-through ». An employee will get the animal and bring it to the veterinarian to be examined. He or she will talk to the client on the phone to know what's wrong with it and what its symptoms are.
- For clients that come on foot or by public transit, one person only will be admitted in the clinic. He or she will be taken to an examining room and will have to wash his or her hands immediately. Again, the conversation with the veterinarian will be by phone.
- To buy products or food and to have prescriptions renewed, you will first have to call or write by email to pay for your order and to have it ready. Be proactive to avoid being penalized by our distributors’ delivery delays. To join us, choose your facility.
- Our employees intensify their usual hygienic measures and follow voluntary isolation recommendations in case of respiratory symptoms and recent traveling.
We assure you that we are aware of and regret the inconveniences created by the measures taken to ensure everybody’s security. We thank you for your patience, your understanding and your collaboration.
Dr. Laure Cosimano, DMV.
President of Groupe vétérinaire Monvet inc.
- Hôpital vétérinaire de l'Est inc., Montreal, Anjou
- À mon chat, À mon chien, Hôpital vétérinaire inc., Boucherville
- Hôpital vétérinaire du Richelieu inc., Beloeil
- Clinique vétérinaire Au Pied du Mont inc., Sainte-Julie
- Clinique vétérinaire Rivière-des-Prairies inc., Montreal, Rivière-des-Prairies
- Clinique vétérinaire De Lille inc., Montrel, St-Michel district
- Clinique vétérinaire St-Jean-Baptiste inc., Montreal, Pointe-aux-Trembles
- Preventive medicine
- Exotic animals
- Small mammals
Surgery and physiotherapy
- Standard and laser surgery
- Sterilization (neutering and spay)
- Dental care
- Teeth cleanings
- Dental extractions
Imaging and laboratory
- Digital radiography
- Companion animal food
- Prescription food
- Companion animal treats
- Weight loss program
- Small mammal and bird food
Boarding and additional services
- Boarding for companion animals
- Boarding for small mammals
- Nail trimming
- Nail covers installation