VetradentMD dental products prevent bacteria stuck in dental plaque from eating. With their death, layers of plaque soften, erode and disintegrate eventually.
Those products include:
- A liquid additive to pour in water
- A powder additive to mix in water
- A dental spray
- A toothpaste
- Dental wipes
Those products are used to fight dental plaque and tartar in dogs and cats, refresh their breath and keep their mouth and teeth healthy.
- Use the dosage cap included.
- Shake well before each use.
- Add 20 ml of Vetradent to 500 ml of water.
- Add one measure of powder to 1 liter of warm water.
- Mix until all the powder is disolved.
- Let the water cool down before serving it to the pet.
- Gently lift the pet's upper lip to expose his teeth and gums.
- Spray the product on them directly twice a day.
- Cats and dogs less than 9 kg: 1 spray on each side of the mouth.
- Dogs more thant 9 kg: 2 sprays on each side of the mouth.
- Apply a little bit (pea size) of paste on a toothbrush.
- Brush the pet's teeth with a back and forth movement.
- Do not rince.
- Rub gently, but firmly, a swipe on the pet's teeth and gums.
Use the spray for animals that don't drink a lot of water from a bowl.
Use the powder if there are many animals in the household, or for big dogs that drink a lot of water.
Liquid additive: 500 ml
Powder additive: 300 g
Spray: 60 ml
Toothpaste: 65 g